Before using the full benefits of MissTravel.com, please carefully read our Travel Tips. We expect all members of MissTravel.com to be polite and courteous to each other. Meeting people online always carries a degree of risk.
For this reason, please use your common sense and take precaution when traveling.
Tips Before Flying
- Before traveling abroad, find the address and phone number of the nearest U.S. embassy within the country you will be traveling to.
- Make sure your mobile phone works abroad (and in the country you are visiting). Contact your telephone provider for more details.
- Make sure you have funds available in the case of an emergency.
- Take time to research local laws and customs of your destination to avoid any unnecessary trouble with authorities.
- Verify that all flight and hotel reservations are in your name should you need to make adjustments.
- Keep track of all confirmation numbers for flight and hotel reservations.
Join Now—It’s Free To Try, and 100% for Women