1. Don’t Spam: We value interaction and want the content on our site and sent to our members to be personalized and valuable. Copying and pasting the same message across the site, in member-to-member messages and listings is not permitted.
2. Don’t Go Looking for Sex: Our members join Misstravel to create real relationships and friends. Don’t contact other members or use the site to find sexual partners. We will consider this harassment. We take reports of unwanted sexual advances, both online and offline, seriously and they may be considered violations of our Conduct policy. Respect others’ boundaries. If another member lets you know they are uncomfortable, respect their feelings and take a step back.
3. Don’t ask for money for your trip: Our community offers open exchange of travel. Asking for money to support or fund a trip, or referring members to paid accommodation services, is not allowed.
4. Don’t Intimidate, Stalk, or Harass: Stalking, intimidation, threats, and harassment of other members is prohibited. Harassment is defined as a pattern of offensive behavior that appears to have the purpose of adversely affecting a targeted person or persons. Examples of harassment include making threats, repeated unwanted contacts with a person, and posting the personal information of another person. Misstravel reserves the right to take action (see above) on profiles we believe may pose a threat to future travelers, or the community.
5. Do Create Only One Profile: Duplicate, fake, and joke profiles are not allowed. The first profile that you create must be you and is the only one that you may have. Our trust network needs everyone to stand by their reputation.
6. Do Be Yourself: Misrepresenting yourself as someone else is prohibited. This includes representation as an agent, representative, employee, or affiliate of MissTravel.
7. Do Keep It Legal: Don’t engage in nor encourage illegal activity; don’t violate any applicable law or regulation.
8. Do Use Misstravel Properly: Using MissTravel in a way that could interfere with other members from fully enjoying the site or that could impair the functioning of the site is prohibited. This includes posting anything to the site that includes viruses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful code. Attempting to circumvent MissTravel’s systems, or using these systems in a manner which undermines their intent, is prohibited.
1. Hate Speech and Offensive Language: Hate speech, particularly speech that disparages any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group by stereotypical depiction or is otherwise abusive or inflammatory, including content that contains offensive language or images
2. Sexually Explicit Content: Contains nudity, sexually explicit content or is otherwise obscene, sexually exploitive of minors, pornographic, indecent, lewd, or suggestive
3. Sexually Forward Content: Content that contains sexual advances or asks for a sexual relationship.
4. Personally Identifiable Information: Contains private or personal information about yourself or another person, such as phone number or address.
5. Illegal and Infringing: Unlawful content or content for which Misstravel has received a court order to remove, or content that infringes on the rights of a third party, including intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights.
6. Glamorizing Violence: Incites violence or characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable.
7. Commercial or Promotional: Contains unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations – including content used to promote a business or product – without our prior written consent Reporting violations of MissTravel Policies. If you feel another person is violating this policy, use the Flagging or Report tools available on trips or profiles. You can also contact our support team.