Will Show You Her Town Will Fly to Your Town Will Travel with You
New York City, United States San Francisco, United States Miami, United States Las Vegas, United States Maui, United States Vancouver, Canada Maui, United States Madrid, Spain Rome, Italy Rome, Italy Tokyo, Japan Beijing, China Dubai, United Arab Emirates Cancun, Mexico Santiago, Chile Lima, Peru Buenos Aires, Argentina Costa Rica, Costa Rica Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Rio de Janeiro, Brazil London, United Kingdom Paris, France Dublin, Ireland Cape Town, South Africa Cairo, Egypt
I am a fun-loving young woman with a passion for travel. I take every moment as it comes, and have the typical laid-back Aussie attitude. I have a great sense of humour, and I don't take myself too seriously. I have a Passport from both Australia and Germany.
I've travelled extensively around Europe, I speak English, German, and a bit of Spanish, French and Italian. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie, and I love to ski, surf, and have a good time. That doesn't mean that I'm not refined or delicate, that just means that I like adventure. I'm sophisticated enough to hold my own dining in a 5 star establishment, or peruse an art gallery or museum.
5 things to know about me:
1. I love music, and have a passion for singing, dancing and performing, although I am not planning on making it a career.
2. I love animals, and would love to expand my knowledge about the animals of the world by travelling to remote destinations to get up close and personal.
3. I love sports, and I especially love to swim, but it doesn't matter what it is, I can usually play it. I'm willing to learn about the national sports of other countries if you'll let me teach you about Australian Rules Football. I've even studied a little bit of martial arts, so not just team sports, anything goes.
4. I'm a go-getter, and an ambitious person. I'm the kind of person that will never watch an opportunity pass them by without diving in headfirst to see what I can make of it. I'm willing to give anything a try, and I'm always up for something new.
5. I love Australia, and am very proud of my country. I have travelled extensively all around Australia, and although I live in Adelaide, I know the Gold Coast and Melbourne as well as any local. I would love to take anyone around and show them my beautiful country, however I do want to travel to places I haven't been before, so take me somewhere new!
I look forward to meeting someone who has the same outlook on life as I do. My motto is;
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)
I am looking for someone to spend time with; a person who can hold a decent conversation (intelligence is a must) but someone funny who enjoys living life. I would love to travel to America (North or South) to broaden my cultural understanding and see more of the world.
There are so many places out there that people will never get to experience, but I want to see them all. I don't mind travelling to locations that may not be considered tourist destinations, as those are the places that hold the most information and can show you things you've never seen.
I want to meet someone who is not afraid to take chances, is willing to get into a bit of trouble and mischief, who is up for anything.
If I wink at you it means I'm genuinely interested in travelling with you, and just want to know if it's reciprocated. Wink back or send me a message, I'm up for a chat anytime.
To be clear, I am looking for a friend, date, travel buddy, boyfriend or lifelong partner in crime.
And as Abraham Lincoln once said, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.