Will Show You Her Town Will Fly to Your Town Will Travel with You
San Francisco, United States New York City, United States Vancouver, Canada Las Vegas, United States Maui, United States Santiago, Chile Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Costa Rica, Costa Rica Dubai, United Arab Emirates Bali, Indonesia Tokyo, Japan Amsterdam, Netherlands London, United Kingdom Sydney, Australia Cairo, Egypt
Hi, 22 year old open minded student looking to meet some awesome people and have fun. Born in South America, half African American. Love to laugh, both watch and play sports, go shopping, get dolled up, read, and dance. All in all, I love having fun, meet new people and learn new things. I love both men and women, you don't have to be the hottest guy or gal, just be confident. It's my job to stroke your ego, as I love making other couples envious lol. 80% of the people in this world meet me and love me, the other 20% are jealous...which side are you on?
I love to have have fun and can wear many hats. Whether in a board meeting or in a strip club, I know how to conduct myself accordingly. I am looking for someone similar.