We expect all members of MissTravel.com to be polite and courteous. However, meeting people online is always risky. For this reason, always use your common sense and always take extra precaution. Before using MissTravel.com to meet people, please carefully read our Travel Advice and Safety Tips, and always err on the side of caution.
- Never travel out of the country or to a different city to meet someone you do not know well.
- Whenever possible, meet someone for the first time in your home city before you decide to travel with them.
- If you decide to travel to abroad to meet someone, please remember to follow this advice:
- Always let your family or friends know where you are going and with whom you are going with
- Give your family or friends a copy of the passport and phone number of the person you are traveling with or visiting.
- Before traveling, find the address and phone number of the nearest embassy where you will be traveling to.
- Make sure your mobile phone works abroad (and in the country you are visiting). Call your telephone provider for more details.
- Do not go anywhere with a stranger, especially if the person who meet you is not the one you are expecting
- Before you travel, make sure you have enough money to be able to return home safely in case of an emergency.
- Once you arrive and meet the person, call your relatives or friends to let them know you are fine.
- When meeting someone for the first time, meet them for lunch or coffee during the day as opposed to dinner at night.
- We do not perform background check on our members, so please proceed with extreme caution.
- Perform your own background checks, and always find out more about someone before you decide to meet them.
- Always let your family or friends know before you meet someone the first time. Let them know where, when, and with whom you are meeting.
- Protect your privacy, especially from spammers or stalkers. Do not readily give out your phone number or emails to strangers.
Please remember that MissTravel.com is just an online venue where people meet. We do not screen our members nor are we involved in any actual communication between members. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the information or profiles posted, the truth or accuracy of the information. Per our Terms of Service Agreement, you agree you are solely responsible for your interactions with other MissTravel.com member. So please proceed with care.
Join Now Its Free To Try; And 100% for Women